- Swimsuit or tri-suit… this can be your bike shorts and race top
- Goggles 2 pair, if one breaks race morning you won’t be in a panic
- Swim Cap will be provided for you.
- Flip flops for on pool deck...optional
- Towel for after race or warm up swim...optional
- Bike (Mountain bike or Fat Bike only...no cyclocross bikes)
- Bike Shoes (or just your runners)
- Bike Gloves...optional
- Tire pump (Revolution Cycle will also be on hand with a pump as well)
- Bike Shorts and Jersey or tri-suit
- Water bottle...optional (the only aid station will be on the run course)
- Spare tubes and air cartridges / pump
- Sun Screen
- Towel to dry off (partially) after swim
- Socks for the bike shoes…optional
- Running shoes
- Run shorts and top...typically the same as on the bike
- Number belt with number on (or use pins provided on your shirt)
- Keep chain clean and oiled regularly, especially after wet weather riding
- Check tires for visible splits, weaknesses,or odd wear patterns or flat spots…any concern, replace tire
- Inspection and tune up at bike shop at least 1 week prior to race day
- Does your computer need new batteries?
- Is your water bottle holder loose?
- How will you carry your bike nutrition?(if carrying some)…duct tape for gels?
- Do you have a toolkit for tire change?
- Is your family and friends coming to cheer you on? Maybe they want to help volunteer.
Contact the volunteer coordinator if they do.
- Your alarm clock is set
- You have a ride confirmed or are car pooling to the race
- You have actually registered to race? Just double checking!